Sunday, November 20, 2005

Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Well, Steven and I went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night. I love pretty much anything Harry Potter, but I do think this could have been done better (so does Steven).
There we're some things that were better. It is more grown up. There were little everyday exchanges between characters, like real life. It has more emotion. Evil is seen as it is - without mercy.
Of course there was a scene that had to be in the movie. Just like Prisoner of Azkaban, where Draco's comeuppance from Hermione in the book had to be put in the movie, the ferret scene had to be in Goblet of Fire, or there would be an uproar from fans (including myself). It was just too good.
This movie had so much potential. The story is so great. The telling didn't measure up.
I probably will update this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....