Saturday, October 29, 2005

Survey

Fill out this survey and post it on your blog. If you are a friend, send me a copy and I will post it on my blog! Thanks.

Here are my answers:

Do you believe in God?Absolutely
Do you believe there is such a thing as true love?Again - absolutely
What do you want out of life?Only love
Are you in love now?Yes
Favorite Color(s):Burgundy, Midnight Blue, Black, Pink
Favorite Food(s):Chinese, Italian, Mexican, CHOCOLATE
Things that are attractive to you about the opposite sex:Intelligence, honesty, sense of humor, compassion
Things that unattractive to you about the opposite sex:Dishonesty, cruelty, sexism
Name your best friends:Raven, Shannon
What do you like about them?

Raven: Intelligence, understanding, quick wit, sensitivity

Shannon: Intelligence, craziness, sense of humor, fun

Name something crazy/strange/embarassing that you have seen/been through/done:Where to start?
If you had the money to do anything you wanted, what would you do?Live in England, visit Rome, give to all the people/charities that I always wished I could, finally write/create the things that have been brewing in my head,- so many things that I can't write them all

CREATE YOUR OWN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....