Sunday, October 16, 2005

Favorites Update

Since the new television season has started, I thought I'd better update my Favorites post from February. It is mostly the same.

Shows I currently watch: America's Funniest Home Videos; Extreme Makeover: Home edition; Law and Order: Criminal Intent; Crossing Jordan; Medium; Lost; Alias (most of the time); CSI; ER; Threshold; Entertainment Tonight

Lost is so good that I can hardly stand to watch each week, because the cliffhangers are so well done that it's excruciating to wait until the next episode to see the questions answered.

Yeah, I know - I'm an escapist. But it's such fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I'm doing pretty good, Het. Are you glad to be back?

Mon Oct 17, 10:06:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....