Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bratty Brat

The other day I sent my friend Shannon an email asking her to FINALLY get herself a blog. I think she is funny and crazy and always has something interesting to say. She replied that she had no freakin' time, making sure to explain that she didn't just have NO time, but no FREAKIN' time, which is more important.

Then she wrote back saying she broke down and got one anyway. I have been waiting to comment on this blog, but can't, seeing as she hasn't posted anything yet. So I sent her another email on that very subject. No post.

I then sent another one along these lines:



Post Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna comment!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

* falls on the floor kicking and screaming*

Shannon is a brat who doesn't looove meee!!!!






Ok, gonna post now?



Kat



THAT got her attention, so she wrote back noting that I was the one on the floor kicking and screaming and suggested a change to my blog page. Hence the new title.

How do you like that, Shannon? Huh? HUH?

..............Do you think this will make her post something?



1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

It won't be "Kat The Brat" forever.
Just long enough to make my point .... if there is one.

It will go back to being "Kat's Online Journal" when I feel vindicated, which is whenever I find something else to gripe about.

Thu Nov 03, 06:58:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....