Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Non Sequitur Pictures

What is up with some people and pictures? I surf through the "Next Blog" portal occasionally and keep finding blogs where people seem to have to publish a picture with every single post. I am not talking about people who have picture blogs. I'm talking about regular posts where people just talk about life or whatever. The pictures usually don't even have anything to do with the post topic.

We get it! You know how to post pictures! Shut up already!




Uuh...what was I saying? I forget. Suddenly I'm hungry. I think I'll go eat something............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suddenly I'm very humgry, but I don't want to leave the computer just yet. Think you could post a picture of a boxty and a glass of cabernet. That would help tide me over for a while. :)

Thu Jul 07, 09:19:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....