Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Countertenor Barred From Choir

This is stupid. I sing first soprano, but also can sing all the way down to first tenor. I have even sung in male choirs when they didn't have enough tenors. I can't stand it when people discriminate. They were afraid girls might hurt their voices if they tried to sing that low? Only if it wasn't in their range in the first place. If it's in their range, like this boy's, let them sing it. How stupid do you have to be?
Even though they said no, I think a lawsuit would be in order.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,
You are always welcome as an american correspondant. Just tell me which kind of stories you can cover.Right now i prefer columnists who can right on various topics such as philosophy, history, science and tech, art etc. for more discussion email me at rkgroups@yahoo.com

Mon Jul 04, 12:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Kat said...

Thanks, I will!

Tue Jul 05, 12:07:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....