Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm Done

I'm thinking about not posting any more blogs and not having a profile anymore. I really don't know what I was expecting when I first joined the blogosphere, but it's become very empty.

I started out trying to be anonymous, but a certain someone invaded my privacy, giving out my blog addresses and my private emails and IMs to anyone she chose. Stuff that was VERY private and was told in confidence to someone else - my thoughts and feelings and things that happened to me in my past. I know this for a fact. I even have the evidence.

I feel so violated, and rightly so. I can't imagine doing that to someone. So like I said, I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this. I just came on the Internet because I was hoping to meet someone who thought the same things I did, because I was so lonely and I couldn't find anyone who liked me as I liked them. I thought that surely there was someone out there in the wide world who I could be friends with (or even more). So I put my first blog out there to see what happened.

After a while, I had a few comments from nice people, and occasionally we would have conversations, but they were people who would not hang around me in real life. I'm not saying some of these people would not have been nice, just that we were so different that we would probably not be good friends.

I'm just tired of putting my private thoughts and feelings out for everyone to see, and have them pass by and act like they are nothing. I've always gotten that enough in my private life. These things mean something to me.

It's just disheartening and very painful, and I don't think I want to do it anymore. I probably will keep the profiles so that I can read certain people's blogs and leave comments, and maybe write private blog entries for me, but no more public stuff. I give up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I strongly believe that you need a pet that will blog. Just my two cents.

Thu Jan 04, 04:09:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....