Monday, April 10, 2006

Kat And Cat

Steven has been wanting a cat of his own for some time, and he has been having a case of the "blahs" for some weeks now. I wanted to help alleviate his "blahs", so I got him a cat. She's just one year old, and she is CRAZY!

She hangs upside down on her perch, likes to play-fight, likes to bite (playfully), and races around like a mad cat! She also fetches, just like a dog. She grabs things with her paw, using it just like a hand. She even eats out of her paw. And she talks. If she realizes she hasn't seen you for some length of time, she walks around the house, calling for you. And a door is what she is perpetually on the wrong side of.

Steven likes her. He calls her "Cat", just like Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's. He plays ball with her, and she likes to lie in front of him, so she can be petted. I'll see if he will post a pic of her.
I'm glad he likes her. Now I need something to alleviate my mood. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

How very exciting, a new cat! Post pictures please.

Wed Apr 19, 10:57:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....