Saturday, March 04, 2006

Which Way To Turn?

What to say? Everything is going on. I moved almost two months ago. My mother is slowly losing her memory and needs a lot of help. I need more hours at my job. I can't pay all my bills.
I have no family (meaning no relative who cares if I live or die, or if I am in need. I may as well have no actual family at all.). It's funny, but Steven's parents treat me better than my blood relatives. The difference is night and day. Thank you, Charles and Elaine. It's nice to finally be treated like I matter in this life. You don't know what it means to me.
And thank you, Steven, for letting me live without fear. Since I met you, I know what it's like to be unafraid for the first time I can remember. I will forever be grateful. May you be abundantly blessed for all you have given me.
I feel lost and yet happier than I have ever been. I wish I knew what to do with myself. Prayers are gratefully accepted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

What a lovely comment. Thanks, Het.

Wed Mar 08, 09:41:00 AM CST  
Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

For whatever reason checked your site tonight. Last time I checked it there had been no updates for quite a while.

Keep your chin up and pressing forward. You are a gifted and blessed person, I'm certain.

I'll be thinking of you.

Mon Mar 20, 11:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger Kat said...

Aawwww....... Thank you.

If you feel comfortable with it, next time you come this way, let me know you're coming. It would be fun to meet.

Tue Mar 21, 02:36:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....