Monday, May 01, 2006

Two Sites For The Price Of One

I haven't been posting much on this blog. I don't think I will post a lot from here on out. Reason being: I just happen to like posting more on my MySpace blog (see sidebar). I have been keeping both sites, but they are not mirror sites. In other words: I don't post the same things on both sites.
I will still post here, but most of my stuff will be on my other site. My Harry Potter stuff will stay here, but most (not all) of my personal stuff will be on MySpace. So, if you want to know about other things in my life, go there.
Thanks!

Update (5/23/2010): I no longer use my MySpace profile for anything other than messaging and karaoke. My friends know where to find me on Facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....