Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Healing Testimony

A few of years ago I got very sick and lost my voice(I seem to lose my voice almost every time I get sick now) and didn't get my normal speaking voice back for two weeks(just like this last time I was sick two months ago). I couldn't sing for two months, and when I finally could, it wasn't very well. That really hurt me. I used to sing in choir and also just for myself. I love singing! I couln't hold a note out anymore and sometimes my voice would crack and waver so that I couldn't quite hit the right one. The only time I could sing was when God inspired me to pray in tongues. I have wanted my voice back and prayed for it to return. I have continued trying to exercise my voice all these years, but it has never helped.

I went to a Life in the Spirit seminar this last weekend and they prayed for my voice(along with other intentions of mine). I felt a burning in my throat for two days. I wondered about it, so I tried to sing. I wasn't sure at first, but I have noticed, day by day, improvement. I can now hit notes and sustain them. Praise be to God!

I will let you know more as time goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....