Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Favorites

The profile section has only so much room, so I thought I'd add some of my favorite things here.

  • Favorite colors: Burgundy, Montana Blue, Midnight Blue, Black
  • Favorite foods: Tex-Mex, Italian, Chinese, Fudge, Chocolate Truffles - heck, anything chocolate, Cobb salad, Strawberries. I love green peppers, cheese, onions and sour cream on anything they can possibly go with.
  • Favorite food I created: Fajita Stir-Fry
  • Foods I dislike: Brussels sprouts, Coconut, Dill Pickles
  • Favorite drinks: Dr. Pepper, Cherry Limeade, Frozen Margarita
  • Favorite drink I created: Prepared Black Cherry Kool-Aid mixed with Canada Dry Ginger Ale
  • Favorite flowers: Rose, Tulip, Iris, Johnny Jump Up, Gerbera Daisy
  • Favorite gemstones: Garnet, Diamond, Sapphire, Rose Quartz
  • Favorite time of day: Night
  • Shows I currently watch: Lost, ER, Star Trek Enterprise, America's Funniest Home Videos. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Crossing Jordan, Medium, Entertainment Tonight, CSI. I don't have cable, but when I have access to it, I watch Forensic Files.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth said...

Is this really the last season for Enterprise?

Tue Feb 15, 03:06:00 PM CST  
Blogger Kat said...

To Kenneth: That's what I hear. I wonder which cast will be in the next Star Trek movie. Will there be another? Thanks for your comment.

Wed Feb 16, 04:41:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Feb 16, 04:46:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....