Sunday, August 07, 2005

Why Did I Publish This?

Your Kissing Purity Score: 89% Pure

You've hardly ever been kissed

But the kisses you've given are very missed



I knew this was coming before I took the test. Although I don't know about the "Kisses you've given are very missed " part.

Does this give too much about me away? Does it make you say, "Aawww...." or do you think, " OH MY GOD! What's WRONG with this chick?!"

Oh, well. Yeah, I'm one of those. The people you don't think exist anymore.There are still some of us around, however few we might be.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upon the advice of my attourney, I'd chosen to just bite my tongue on this one. *playful grin*

Mon Aug 08, 02:47:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Kat said...

Aw, Raven, don't hold back on me.

Tue Aug 09, 01:34:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is the end of the blog. Awwww.....